COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As we open the market with both indoor and outdoor seating, we want to ensure you that we have taken the necessary steps to create a safe space for both employees and guests. We have enacted the following protocols to maintain a safe environment:
- We established a floor plan that allows for significant distance between tables. Distancing starts at 6’ and is far greater in several instances.
- Tables and chairs are fully cleaned between uses.
- An abundance of hand sanitizer stations throughout the space.
- We utilize high-performance MERV-13 filters in our HVAC system to help trap airborne particles to the greatest extent possible.
- Masks are required by staff at all times. Masks are required for guests at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing while on property.
Click here for our detailed COVID-19 Preparedness Opening Summary.
Click here for the Virginia Department of Health’s COVID-19 Resources.