COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The Dairy Market continues to take all necessary steps to create a safe space for both employees and guests.
At this time, Dairy Market recommends that guests and visitors of the market wear masks indoors even if fully vaccinated.
Below are the measures which continue to be in place to maintain a safe environment:
- Tables and chairs are fully cleaned between uses.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of common contact surfaces such as door handles, bathroom faucets, etc.
- Encouraged social distancing when appropriate.
- An abundance of hand sanitizer stations throughout the space.
- We utilize high-performance MERV-13 filters in our HVAC system to help trap airborne particles to the greatest extent possible.
For additional details from the Virginia Department of Health’s COVID-19 Resources click here.
We thank everyone for their patience, support, and their ongoing perseverance!
[Updated June 8, 2022]