COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The Dairy Market continues to take all necessary steps to create a safe space for both employees and guests.
As of August 16, 2021, all Dairy Market team members will be required to wear masks even if fully vaccinated. The Dairy Market team strongly recommends that all Merchants and their staff follow the same guidelines. Each of our Merchants retains the decision to require or not require masks within their space.
At this time, Dairy Market recommends that guests and visitors of the market wear masks indoors even if fully vaccinated. We will continue to closely follow Virginia regulations and mandates in the coming weeks and will notify all Merchants, guests, and visitors accordingly.
Below are the measures which continue to be in place to maintain a safe environment:
- Tables and chairs are fully cleaned between uses.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of common contact surfaces such as door handles, bathroom faucets, etc.
- Encouraged social distancing when appropriate.
- An abundance of hand sanitizer stations throughout the space.
- Complimentary masks available at the front entrance.
- We utilize high-performance MERV-13 filters in our HVAC system to help trap airborne particles to the greatest extent possible.
For additional details from the Virginia Department of Health’s COVID-19 Resources click here.
We thank everyone for their patience, support, and their ongoing perseverance!
[Updated August 13, 2021]