Market Mondays is the Dairy Market’s dine-out-for-donations program to support local community groups and drive awareness and funds to their cause. Beginning June 1, 2021, the Dairy Market will partner each month with a local community group.
June 2021 Partner – City of Promise
July 2021 Partner – Charlottesville Free Clinic
How Does It Work?
Each Monday during that month, guests to the Diary Market will be able to add $1 (or more!) to their order to be contributed to the month’s designated community group. Market Monday donations will be totaled at end of the month and each merchant will write a check made out to the charity or non-profit; the Diary Market will collect these checks and present them to the community group.
What Are the Requirements to be a Market Mondays Partner Organization?
- Sign the Dairy Market – Market Mondays Memorandum of Understanding (in development).
- Provide the Dairy Market with a one-page information sheet on your organization and its impact on the community. Including relevant stats and data and your organization’s logo. Please provide this information 30 days in advance of your dedicated month. This information will help the Dairy Market to promote your organization onsite and via Dairy Market communication channels.
- Promote your organization’s month of Market Mondays to your constituents through newsletters, email blasts, social posts, and any other relevant channel for your stakeholders.
- Encourage your stakeholder’s participation in Market Mondays by visiting the Dairy Market and adding a dollar to their order.
- Following your organization’s dedicated month, the Dairy Market will provide your organization with checks from each merchant. Please provide donation receipts to each merchant.
- Please promote the total received from Dairy Market to your stakeholders.
- Participate in the Market Mondays promotions for other area non-profits!
Interested in Partnering for Market Mondays?
The Dairy Market selects partner non-profit organizations on a rolling basis. To be considered as a future partner, please email information about your organization and its community work to email@example.com.