- This event has passed.
June 18, 2022 - June 25, 2022
A Week of Celebratory Events, including our Official One-Year Anniversary Celebration, Family Game Night, and Juneteenth.
June 18 – June 25, 2022
June is National Dairy Month!
SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- Juneteenth Community Celebration with family-friendly activities and a DJ on the patio (1:00 – 4:00pm). A Promise to Grow mural and Black History coloring pages will be hung up for kids and families to continue creating a colorful community piece.
- If you mention Juneteenth when you order at the following merchant, you will receive 10% off—Angelic’s Kitchen, Brigid & Bess, Chimm Street, Citizen Burger Stand, Eleva Coffee, GRN BRGR, Maizal Street Food, Quattro Tizi, South & Central, and The Milkman’s Bar.
SUNDAY, JUNE 19
- Happy Father’s Day to all the Dairy Market Dads out there! South and Central will be hosting brunch 10:30am – 2:30pm with live music on their patio. Make your reservations on their website. Come shop Father’s Day gifts for the father-figures in your life from Brigid & Bess.
MONDAY, JUNE 20
- Market Mondays with City of Promise, 8:00am – 9:00pm. For over 12 years, City of Promise of Charlottesville’s mission has been to end generational poverty and foster a culture of achievement in order for our community to get the necessary education they need. Stop by any merchant (any Monday in June) and donate $1—or more—to City of Promise. It’s also the first day of SUMMER! Come enjoy Moo Thru on the patio and give back at the same time.
TUESDAY, JUNE 21
- Family Game Night at Dairy Market, 5:30pm! We have games for all ages—corn hole, jumbo jenga, pop-a-shot, pin the tail on a cow, ring toss, sidewalk chalk, card games, board games, and more. Get refreshing cocktails and mocktails from The Milkman’s Bar to enjoy on the patio while you play.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22
- Workout Wednesday in the Brick Cellar, 5:30pm – 6:30pm. Enjoy a relaxing yoga class with Salute the Sun Yoga. Sign up for this free class here. Equipment Required: Yoga Mat. New to yoga, or just want to come check out Salute the Sun’s vibe? Or just wanting to yoga in a new space or with a new teacher? Then this is for you. And don’t forget your post-yoga happy hour at The Milkman’s Bar, Starr Hill, or South and Central.
- Trivia Night at Starr Hill Brewery. Grab your team of 6 smarties. Trivia begins at 7:00pm.
THURSDAY, JUNE 23
- Blood Drive in the Brick Cellar, 10:00am – 4:00pm. Blood donations are essential, so we teamed up with the American Red Cross to have donors give right here at the market. Sign up for a donation time here.
- Bachata Night at South and Central. Lessons on the patio begin at 8:30pm (to register for lessons, contact Foreign Playerz). Social Bachata starts at 9:30pm.
FRIDAY, JUNE 24
- Live Music from Sam Hanny at Starr Hill Brewery.
SATURDAY, JUNE 25
- Join the 2022 Walk Our City Bar Crawl hosted by Charlottesville Ale Trail (tickets required). End our very fun Dairy Days week with a brew, or two, in your hands from the best locally, including our very own Starr Hill Brewery.